Sunday, March 6, 2016

February Catchup

This is what I got up to in February.

My Aqua log cabin is now a top.


I picked up my Round and Round quilt from the quilters but it has been too hot to bind so I am keeping that for when it is cooler.


I pulled out a UFO.  


Star Blossoms by Cottonway using Marmalade.  I still have a few more blocks to go but these are quite fiddly.

Played with some Christmas fabric.


Fabric is Winterberry and the pattern is Snow Blossoms by Lella Boutique.  I need to sew all the blocks together.

I dove into my red scraps and made a Swiss quilt pattern by Thimble Blossoms.


Did more scrap sewing.  This pattern is from a book called Scraps Inc and the pattern is Delightful and is by Camille Roskelly.


New fabric was purchased.


A new quilt was started Vintage Baskets by Cotton Way fabric is Vintage Picnic by Bonnie and Camille.


Sewed with some Instagram friends a Mini Clambake using Little Ruby by Bonnie and Camille pattern by Thimble Blossoms.


I wonder what March will bring hopefully some cooler weather.

Until next time happy. Sewing.












6 comments:

  1. Wow so many beautiful projects love your log cabin !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some beautiful quilts Kim, love your red one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a month Kim. There is some lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kim, productive as always! I love the dark background of your Round and Round

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made so much and everything is marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous projects as always Kim. Love your red and white scrap quilt and the one just back from the quilts is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete