Sunday, February 7, 2016

January Catchup

I know this is a little late and I know that my blog is a bit neglected but finding time to blog is a bit difficult.  You can find me on Instagram most days which I find easier and less time consuming than blog posts.  I am going to try to do a monthly catch up on the blog as I know not everyone is on Instagram.  There never seems enough time to do everything and the blog will be the thing that suffers.  With working full time in a busy job, running a house and doing some renovations and making time for sewing I just can't find the time to blog as often.  I really want to get some things finished or at least as quilt tops especially since there is more gorgeous fabrics coming out this year.


Like Bonnie and Camille's Little Ruby which is a remake of Ruby but all the prints are in miniature.  I have been lucky enough to get some early release precuts.

I also had holidays in January so I managed to get quite a bit done in between spending time with family visiting from Darwin.


Fireworks in Happy Go Lucky by Camille Roskelley


Sweet Talk in Hello Darling by Cotton Way


Kaleidoscope in Gooseberry by Lella Boutique


Marmalade in Marmalade by Camille Roskelly


Puddle Jumping in April Showers by Camille Roskelley

Can you believe I had all these quilt tops that just needed borders so I spent a day adding borders to them all.  Now thy will have to wait to be quilted.


This one is now all finished Aztec by Live Love Sew in Praire fabric.


The Simple Life by Camille Roskelley in Canyon by Kate Spain on and that is my littlest niece Mikayla poking around the corner I put my nephews to work holding up quilts whilst they were visiting.


Painted Ladies by Figtree & Co.  I had this kit sitting waiting to be done for quite some time.


Bonnie and Camille log cabin swap quilt.  I swapped blocks on Instagram last year I just love this one knowing I have blocks from my Instagram friends.


This is the Christmas present I got for myself.  I will do an update on this later in the month.

Until next time happy stitching.











4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim good to hear from you and boy oh boy your quilts are amazing,I love them all,you are so clever my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew many delicious flimsys made of yummy fabrics...
    Gorgeous Kit and little ruby fabric. Have fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kim that is the most amazing lot of finishes. Just beautiful

      Delete
  3. I agree with Cheryl, an amazing bunch of finishes.

    ReplyDelete