Sunday, December 20, 2015

Santa Sack Swap

I participated in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap again this year.  My partner was Kaye from Kitten Stitching.

These are all the lovely gifts I received.


A teddy stocking isn't it so cute.  I just adore teddies.


A beautiful pillow.  Kaye does beautiful cross stitching.


This photo is a bit deceptive as this is a little pillow much smaller than the other one.


And this pin cushion isn't it adorable.


And this beautiful framed toy shop cross stitch with beading.



A tea bag holder.


Some extra goodies.

Thanks Kaye I just love my gifts and a big thank you to Cheryll from Gone Stitching for organising this great swap.







8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,wow lots of awesome gifts there,enjoy my friend and Merry Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute and lovely cross stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaye has sent you some lovely things, Kim. Her cross stitches are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful gifts Kim. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your gifts from Kaye are just adorable Kim

      Delete
  5. wow so much gorgeous stitching from Kaye there, Kim! enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful swap goodies. So much cuteness on your blog my dear.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete