Tuesday, December 1, 2015

OPAM November

Wow it is the 1st of December and I just can't believe where the time has gone.  I had 14 finishes this month including some big quilts that I quilted myself and had been tops for some time.

I finished all my swap sewing so I had some selfish sewing time.


I forgot to take a photo of these finished but they have gone off to new homes. I so need to make a Snowman for myself as I love the pattern I have made it twice both for swap gifts.


A Hazel cushion that is on the way to Germany.


My Thimble Blossoms Sampler all fabric was from my stash including the backing.


My Christmas Wreaths.


This is the stack of quilts I finished.  I quilted them all myself.  


Christmas in the Cabin pattern by Janelle Wind.  


Framed from Simply Retro book by Camille Roskelley.


Wild Thing also by Camille.


Shine by Sherri McConnell.

Apologies for the bad photos I hadn't had a chance to take photos over the weekend and it is a bit dark already here tonight.

Until next time happy sewing.










 





5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim wow you are amazing my friend,you are a machine boy lots of amazing finishes there Kim,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim you are such a talented sewer and stitcher. Love all your gorgeous finishes this month. That very cute snowman stitchery is on my "to do" list also.

      Delete
  2. WOW sew many fabulous finishes and I agree with the others, your Snowman stitchery is gorgeous...
    You have done a fantastic job of quilting all your quilts. Well done Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo Kim, you've done a stellar job doing all that quilting yourself, & so beautifully I say - considering you doubted your abilities!
    I have that Janelle Wind pattern, I'd really love to make it some time next year, but it looks hard... is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes, Kim. I love my Christmas tree hanging. That snowman hanging is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete