Thursday, November 19, 2015

Swaps

Just recently I have received some beautiful swap gifts.  I love participating in swaps but for next year I am going to take a break from most of them as I have too many things not started or partly started that I haven't been able to do and with postage costs especially since I have been doing some international swaps it gets a bit expensive.

I was in a Christmas mini swap with my Secret Stitching Sisters and I received this gorgeous one from Jo.


I just love all the buttons I already have it hanging in my lounge room it isn't too early to start Christmas decorating.

I also received my last Bonnie and Camille birthday gifts from Claire.  Claire has had some back problems so her gifts were late which she had let me know and it was well worth the wait as they are all so great.


Totally spoilt.

Getting my Santa Sack swap parcel together now ready for posting next week.

Until next time happy sewing.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely swap gifts, Kim. I'm taking a break from swaps next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts from Jo and Claire, never to early to put out Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swap goodies Kim....they do take up a lot of time don't they and postage for overseas just keeps going up sadly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning my lovely friend,you have received such beautiful goodies,love your xmas tree and no not to early i have started putting my christmas decorations out,cant wait to catch up with you kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts for a beautiful peson

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful swap gifts... I hear you about swaps.. I have cut back a lot this year but do like to do something for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love swaps too but over here to trace parcel costs so much. Airmail was $20 but same parcel to trace $72. You can guess what I paid and then prayed the parcel would get there,it did.:) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hanging on the wall.
    I'm with you on the postage costs and will be doing very few things next year

    ReplyDelete