Sunday, November 1, 2015

OPAM October

Happy November can you believe I am saying that I just don't know where this year has gone.  I had eight finishes this month sorry still more secret sewing but this is what I can show.

I pulled a couple of things out of the cupboard to finish off.


Little Man which I showed in my last post.


Jack and Jill pattern by Cotton Way. I won the charm pack of a Flurry by Kate Spain some time ago.


Layer Cake Lemonade free pattern by the Fat Quarter Shop.  Fabric is Horizon by Kate Spain.  This one was a gift to my Hairdresser who is having a special birthday.


Jelly Roll Jam another free pattern by the Fat Quarter Shop. 

Until next time happy sewing and enjoy your Sunday.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes Kim, I especially like Jack and Jill !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim I love all these,well done on your beautiful finishes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes Kim. The Jack and Jill one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finished Kim, love the Jelly Roll Jam quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, been a long time, love all your quilts, the Jelly Roll Jam one has given me a great idea for a jelly roll I have had for a long time, hope you are keeping well. Cheers. XXX

    ReplyDelete