Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Kittens

I recently made a mini for Claire as part of the birthday club I am in.  I had so much fun making it even though I am not really a cat person.  


Orange kitty.


Red polka dot kitty.


Aqua flower kitty.


Pink Paisley kitty.



All the kitties together.


All finished.  Claire received it yesterday and she loves it.  All fabric is Bonnie and Camille as it is a Bonnie and Camille birthday club.  The pattern is called The Kittens by Elizabeth Hartman.


These are the little extras a pincushion and potholder.

Until next time happy sewing.







7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim what gorgeous gifts you made for Claire,congrats on an awesome parcel to send xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely and a fabulous present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute. I have made the fox block but hadn't seen the kitty. I'm sure Claire loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is so lovely and even if you're not a cat person you would just fall in love with this. tuch a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw they are cute look and fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete