Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August OPAM

Not many finishes this month I have been making blocks for a couple of swaps I am in and starting new things.  

I forgot to take a photo of a couple of things before I posted them oops.  I made a potholder but no photo and my Saltwater mini photo is before it was totally finished.


You can see a bit of the potholder.


Mini Social Butterfly I have plans to make the big version of this quilt.  I found some Bliss fabric hidden away in my stash.

The other finish was my Lollies Quilt which is in my last post and a one hour basket which is part of a swap gift so I am keeping that under wraps but trust me it looks good.

September will be much more productive as I have two weeks holidays I can't say how much I am looking forward to 5.00 pm Friday.  Much sewing is planned.

Happy sewing.


5 comments:

  1. Still sounds like you've been busy to me Kim with some lovely finishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim wow I love your work,that butterfly is amazing,hope you have a wonderful 2 weeks holiday my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly. Have a fabulous holiday. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterfly is gorgeous, Kim. Have a lovely holiday. Are you going away or just staying home and sewing?

    ReplyDelete