Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lollies

Today I had a finish my Lollies quilt it has taken me a while to get the binding on but I thought I better get it done as I am picking up two more quilts next weekend from the quilters.


The pattern is by a Thimble Blossoms and the fabric is Scrumptious with some Miss Kate in the border, binding and backing.  


A closer photo before the binding went on.

Today I have worked on some secret sewing for some swaps so no photos but it has been good to make a start.  I was feeling a bit stuck on one swap but after catching up with Shez and Barb yesterday they gave me some good ideas so am on my way.  Thanks friends.

Until next time happy stitching.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kiddo,you always do such beautiful swaps,i love your quilt,i am here if you need help at any time my friend,and thankyou for such a wonderful time yesterday,if you would like some pics just let me know xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt Kim! Was lovely to see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful Kim. Sorry I missed catching up with you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful Kim,
    it's so exciting picking up newly quilted quilts!

    ReplyDelete