Monday, August 3, 2015

July OPAM

Eight finishes for July.  I did a lot of block sewing in July so hopefully they will become quilt tops in the not so distant future.

Here are some of my finishes some I can't show as they are for swaps.


How quickly has this month gone but bring on August which means Hello Darling will be arriving soon.  I have preordered quite a bit and I have some plans for it.  Lucky for me I am having holidays in early September and plan to do lots of sewing.

Until next time happy sewing.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes Kim. Such lovely projects you've been working on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,such gorgeous finishes you have,i love them all,oh what fun you will have in September,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects And finishes Kim !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sewing Kim, I love your snowman stitchery,

    ReplyDelete