Sunday, July 5, 2015

Thimble Blossoms Sampler Quilt Along

I have been participating in a quilt along organised by Chrissy of Sewlux.  It uses the four most recent Thimble Blossoms patterns and is made into a sampler quilt.  Of course I already had all the patterns as I can never decide which one I want and always want to make them all which probably isn't realistic so this was a great way to use all the patterns and now I do want to make them all.  I also have lots of Bonnie and Camille fabric no surprises there so I have had a great time pulling from my stash it doesn't seem like there is any less.

The first blocks were Lollies.


Then Piccadilly Circus.


Then the tulips from Vintage Tulips.


Then the alternate blocks from Vintage Tulips.


Then Swoon 16


And then a quilt top.


I even had the white fabric in my stash which I got on special and I have some Bonnie and Camille in my stash to use for the backing and binding so I haven't had to buy anything.  

If you are interested in seeing more check out #TBScrappySamplerQAL.

Enjoy your Sunday happy sewing.






11 comments:

  1. That's just gorgeous Kim....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim, oh your blocks are beautiful. Such a special quilt indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks and quilt, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Kim, I especially love the Piccadilly circus block :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim you're the B&C Queen! Beautiful sewing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a lot of work. They are beautiful; I particularly like the Lollies (I have a thing for stars).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blocks Kim. The quilt looks beautiful. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sampler block looks gorgeous!
    great job Kim..

    ReplyDelete