Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Giving Christmas in July

I just loved making Christmas gifts for the Christmas in July Swap.  My partner was Kaylee and I had a bit of a red and white theme going without realising it until the end.


All wrapped ready to post.


All the gifts I made.


Roly Poly Santas designed by the very talented Gail Pan and all fabrics are from my stash.


I can't remember the name of this pattern but I found it in an American magazine when I was sorting through all my magazines and just had to make it.  I really need to make one of these for myself it was hard to send this off.


And the last gift was a Christmas one hour basket.  This is a free pattern on Craftsy and only take an hour and are great for fat quarters.

Until next time happy sewing.





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts, Kim. I just love the snowmen in the window. No wonder it was hard to give away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful gifts Kim, I'm with christine, those santas in the window are adorable.
    You definitely will need to make yourself one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim these are beautiful,you are so clever my friend yes I have that snowman pattern to,it's in one of those American quilting books,great swap kiddo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim I really loved all those gorgeous gifts you made. the Roly Poly Santas are so very cute and as a snowman lover LOVED that snowman wallhanging. Pity it's not a pattern I could buy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kim, I've never done Christmas in Juky until this year. It's fun and I'm sure the recipient of your swap package will be thrilled to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kim,

    Lots of lovely stitching gifts, especially love the Roly Poly Santa's.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete