Sunday, June 28, 2015

MIA

Sorry to have been missing for so long but I have been quite sick with a virus and am only just beginning to feel better now just need to get rid of the cough and catch up on everything around th house.

I have done some sewing some of which is secret sorry.


I have finished my Pot Luck quilt.  

I have also made a few purchases as there is so much new beautiful fabric that has come out so this means starting new projects.


Gooseberry and Canyon.


Kaleidoscope quilt blocks using Gooseberry.


Blossom blocks using Canyon.

More purchases.


More Canyon I have a pattern picked out but haven't started yet. The jelly rolls are both Prairie.


I am making a quilt by Keera of Live Love Sew who is an Australian designer. The quilt is called Aztec and is so fun to put together no matching seams.

Hope everyone is surviving the winter and you don't get the virus I have had.

Until next time happy stitching.









7 comments:

  1. Kim sorry to hear you've been so unwell, but hope you're well and truly on the mend, Some gorgeous purchases and lots of lovely sewing happening using what you've bought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no you poor thing,hope you are feeling better now and lovely sewing as usual and great buying my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have been sick. Get better and keep buying gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you have been unwell and hope your cough goes soon.
    Lots of yumm fabrics you purchased and I like the projects you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you haven't been well, Kim. Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon. You've done some lovely shopping though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, oh that sounds ghastly, you poor thing, glad you're on the mend now!
    Wow gorgeous new fabrics there - & very productive sewing with them too ! Kate Spain is one of my fave designers, but I just can't justify buying any at the moment - plus I have some other of her ranges here anyway!

    Keep getting better x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have been sick, sometimes a virus can be so hard to shake off. Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete