Monday, June 8, 2015

Friday Night with Friends

Sorry for being a bit slow getting this post up my data was running low but now ticked over to the next month.

I had a lovely Friday evening snuggling under my Night Sky Quilt whilst sewing down the binding which I managed to finish.


Pattern by Thimble Blossoms and the fabric is Aloha Girl by Figtree & Co.  The lovely quilting is by Jemima's Creative Quilting who have done a great job again.

Hope everyone who is having a long weekend is enjoying themselves I have been spending some time in the sewing room.

Until next time happy stitching.


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! The quilt is lovely--I need to get some of that Aloha Girl fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this quilt Kim. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt Kim, beautiful fabrics and I love stars in quilts so a great combination :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weather for sewing on binging, your quilt looks gorgeous Kim !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love star quilts Kim. You have done such a beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, what a gorgeous quilt, such a great design & of course your fabrics are so pretty... gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete