Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Finishes

I managed to finish 10 things for April.  It does help when the month has public holidays and a few annual leave days.


Mini Shine designed by Sherri McConnell using Daysail.

Bonnie and Camille Hexie hoop made for a swap.

Sweet Pea designed by Camille Roskelley.  I found this and a few other things in the cupboard that I had practiced quilting on and just needed to be bound.  Sorry I don't remember the Figtree fabric range I used.

Fancy Fox cushion designed by Elizabeth Hartman again using Daysail.

Deckade the Halls quilt designed by the Fat Quarter Shop and quilted by Jemimas Creative Quilting.

Hazel Hedgehog wall hanging using Scrumptious and is now living in Spain. 


Christmas Runner stitcheries designed by Helen Stubbings.

One hour basket which was in an earlier post.

Mini Vintage Tulips by Camille Roskelley using Ruby.

Lastly Vintage also designed by Camille using Vintage Modern and Ruby.  Quilted by Jemimas Creative Quilting.

Now to start working on the May projects.

Until next time happy stitching.




14 comments:

  1. Good on you Kim... doing those final things that complete a project... Some wonderful projects there. I love Deck-ade The Halls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo awesome finishes Kim,well done my friend,see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes Kim. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had some great finishes for April, Kim. Everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew many beautiful finishes for April..Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of beautiful work love deckade the halls !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many gorgeous finishes for the month Kim. You are so very talented

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful makes for April!
    well done Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. All gorgeous and an amazing amount you've managed to get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Some impressive finishes there

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness you had a productive April! So many pretty finishes! I especially love the little embroidered Christmas mouse wall hanging.

    I've recently started a new weekly Stitchery Link Party and I'd love to come have you link up your Christmas stitchery and share it so my readers can come see it too. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/05/04/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-4/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful finishes. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely lot of finishes Kim, you were in my thoughts this week when I bought a charm pack of Hello Darling. Cheers, Pat. XX

    ReplyDelete