Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A big reveal

I can finally show some swap gifts I made for my swap buddy from my Bonnie and Camille sampler bee I am in on Instagram.  The guidelines said to spoil so away I went.  My partner Michelle is also our Queen Bee so I did a little extra as a thank you.


All wrapped ready to post.

All the gifts together.


Each handmade gift.


One hour basket.


Design board.


Hazel the Hedgehog cushion.

And my favourite 


Bonnie and Camille Sampler hoop designed by me with a little bit of each of the Bonnie and Camille ranges except Hello Darling which I didn't have at the time I made this.

I also received my first block for my Bonnie and Camille Sampler.


I just love this swap.  It is so fun to give.

Until next time happy stitching.








3 comments:

  1. Kim you are so very talented and what you made for your partner was just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is gorgeous, Kim. I just love your hoop. How clever of you.

    ReplyDelete