Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lollies

Recently Camille Roskelley released some new patterns one called Lollies which I just had to make.

I had a spare Scrumptious layer cake which I had bought for a project but ending up using different fabric so I have had some fun making up the blocks from my all time favourite fabric.

Here are some of the blocks.





The Aqua is my favourite.

This is part of the border.


Ta da a quilt top.


Not the best photo but I am having a bit of a clean up and floor space is limited while I sort through things.

I have managed to sort some of my stash and set up some shelving I just need to work out what to do as the other set of cubes doesn't fit it the wardrobe.


I wonder how long I can keep it this tidy.

Until next time happy stitching.







7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim your blocks are awesome,well done and your fabric looks so pretty and tidy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks great in those fabrics. I like the aqua too. I hope your sewing room stays tidy longer than mine ever does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt top looks wonderful, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks Kim, they look gorgeous in those fabrics !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great quilt pattern. Hope you've had as much fun sewing them as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty pattern Kim, & of course your sewing looks wonderful... great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt Kim - perfect fabric choice

    ReplyDelete