Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good Friday with Friends

Great timing Cheryll to have Friday Night with Friends on Good Friday which meant I could sew all day in between doing some household chores.

I finished two secret projects.


I really want to share this but can't spoil the surprise.  It is going off to Spain next week so it may be a couple of weeks before I can show. 


I made a one hour basket these are big on Instagram at the moment it is a free pattern at Craftsy by Hearts and Bees.  


I made another block for my Lollies quilt.  This is a new pattern by Camille Roskelley which has only just been released along with their new range of fabric which is just gorgeous.  A couple of ladies have organised a sew along on Instagram which I am participating in.  

Lastly after being inspired by Leanne of Lizziethequilter I have started sewing together my In Full Bloom top.  I have finished all the stitcheries which I will show in another post.


Two more rows to sew together.  This is a Lynette Anderson pattern as well as her fabrics.

Hope everyone had a great time sewing.  

Have a Happy and safe Easter.

Until next time happy stitching.




10 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics in your hidden sewing there Kim. The bag is beautiful too, might have to go and look for that pattern...your blocks are great, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bunny... Fabulous FQ basket and I love the new fabrics in your block.
    The Lynette Anderson project is coming along nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    You are a busy girl, Love your In full bloom blocks, I have almost finished mine to. Aren't those 1 hour bags awesome, I have made 5 now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim lovely work my friend ,hope you have a wonderful Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of your secret project kim and your Lynette Anderson project is looking great. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bag and other projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy love your Lynette Anderson project and basket !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bags are on my "to do" list. :) Love yours.Lovely projects. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lolly block and that secret project looks gorgeous too. That bag looks really useful... must look up the pattern. Keep going with In Full Bloom... you're so close to the end. It's going to be beautiful. Have fun...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every thing you have sewn is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete