Sunday, March 15, 2015

Some Finishes and New Beginnings

I have finished binding all three quilts and my Hazel cushion.


A pile of pretty finishes.

Because I have finished four things I can start two new things.  Is this how it works?  

Daysail a Bonnie and Camille's latest range has recently arrived at shops so I needed to make a quilt with it but then I couldn't decide which one so I have started two.

First up is Norway which is a pattern by Camille.  I have completed two blocks they are huge.



The second quilt is a designer I have found on Instagram Peta Peace her shop is www.shequiltsalot.bigcartel.com and her quilt is called True North.  Her pattern is very easy to follow with great instructions and I am really enjoying making this.  

Block One


Block Two


Block Three


Block Four


And Block Five


Four more blocks to go.

I have also finished off some swap gifts.

A mini Vintage Cotton Reel Quilt designed by Tied with a Ribbon


And a Bonnie and Camille hoopart for the March birthday girl for the Bonnie and Camille swap I am in.


I am off to finish another True North block until next time happy stitching.












11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pile of finishes Kim and love your two new projects - so lovely, as are your swap gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes, Kim. I love your Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes Kim. Love your new projects. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finishes Kim. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kim love your blocks you are amazing my friend,you are so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty pile of finishes indeed. Great new blocks, you have sewn them up so quickly. Love the vintage cotton reel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, so much B&C sewing goodness!
    And of course you have understood the rules correctly - to start 2 new projects, after finishing 4, is exactly what should happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pics in your post, they are all amazing projects!
    well done on your pile of finishes..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I had missed your blog post. Your Blocks and all of your sewing are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete