Wednesday, February 18, 2015

For the Love of Bonnie and Camille Instagram Swap

Late last year I signed up to Instagram there is a lot of fun swaps over there and my first one was right up my alley a Bonnie and Camille swap.  

This is what I made and purchased.


A heart bag, Mini Rise and Shine and a pincushion with some extra treats.  I used Miss Kate and Vintage Modern which my partner said were her favourites.

This is what I received.


A sewing folder, pouch and Hexie brooch plus some chocolate and a Miss Kate charm pack.  You will see I gave my partner a Miss Kate charm pack great minds.


This is the inside.  My favourite scrumptious fabrics.

In other Bonnie and Camille news I made a Hazel.


I am going to make her into a cushion once I decide how to quilt her.

And my daysail fabric has arrived well some of it I have more on the way.


Until next time happy stitching.










8 comments:

  1. Hi kim wow love all the gifts sent and received,love your happy mail and how cute is Hazel,well done,see you soon my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts sent & received. Love Hazel. So cute & adorable. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your partner were perfectly matched. Lovely gifts. Really like the mini you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts sent and received Kim. I love hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful swap parcels sent and received Kim, love Hazel the hedgehog :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim what a lovely swap. Love what you made especially and also what you received. Look forward to seeing what you will make with your new fabric

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swap looks like B&C heaven, Kim! The gifts are wonderful!
    I'm not such a fan of Daysail, but I do like Miss Kate & most of the other ranges...

    ReplyDelete
  8. both gift packages are full of beautiful goodies!
    enjoy your new parcel of fabrics.
    Loving little miss hazel.

    ReplyDelete