Monday, January 19, 2015

UFOS

I have a lot of UFOS I am to scared to count how many so I am going to try and get on top of some of them.  I pulled out one of my boxes and there was three unfinished quilt tops so I challenged myself to get them to flimsy stage by the end of this month I am pleased to say I have one empty box and three flimsies. 


First is Lucky by Thimbleblossoms using Scrumptious.


Next was Surfside same details as above.


Next was Sweet Pea by Cotton Way using Vintage Modern.  I have ordered some backing fabric for this one and think I will quilt it myself the other two I think I will get professionally quilted.

The reason why I didn't do a post over the weekend is I was busy quilting.


All basted my Springtime quilt designed by Leanne Milsom of Lizziethequilter.  It has been a flimsy for some time.  Now it is all quilted.


And ready for stitching the binding down.


The fabric is Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie and Camille do I have some tv stitching to do while I watch the tennis.

Until next time happy stitching.






12 comments:

  1. All the quilts look wonderful, Kim. You've done a great job of the quilting on your Springtime quilt. Anyone would think you like Bonnie and Camille fabrics! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim you get so many lovely quilts done. I don't know which of your three new finishes is my favourite - love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kim they all look awesome you are very clever my friend,well done on your beautiful flimsys and your springtime quilt.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have absolutely wonderful UFOs done too. I love the row quilt as well as the stars and "Lucky". You have great taste in fabric (or maybe just the same taste as I have" ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kim. Love your Lucky quilt. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent work. I adore each and every one

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done Kim!
    they look fantastic. you have started the year off beautifully with some great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goodness Kim, you've been busy! I love them all, your piecing is so very neat... love the quilting on the Leanne design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so lovely Kim - it's a great feeling to finish off all these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim
    Your Springtime quilt is beautiful, that border is so striking. Well done.

    ReplyDelete