Sunday, January 11, 2015

Friday Sewing

nI spent the whole of Friday sewing so I got quite a bit done.  It is great having holidays unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow but it pays for the fabric.

I managed to finish four things some were partly started.


A Rosalie Quilan Christmas Treasures Wreath which I put on a canvas.




Three Handmade Bags pattern by Bonnie of Cotton Way using Bonnie and Camille Fabrics.  These will be used for some swaps I am in.

I also manage to get my blocks together on my Puddle Jumping quilt pattern by Camille of Thimble Blossoms.  It just needs borders.



Until next time happy stitching.







15 comments:

  1. Love your finishes KIm. They look wonderful. Love the quilt. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very productive night, Kim. Great finishes. I love your Puddle Jumping quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a successful night. Love your puddle jumping quilt and those bags are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! what a lot done for one night, I love the Christmas wreath and your bags are so pretty but your quilt is just gorgeous.....well done! Hope to see you in Feb at the next Mill Rosie meet up if you're coming :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great night you had Kim..
    I have the Christmas Wreath pattern and I must get it done this year..Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work and very productive Friday at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lots of lovely sewing at your place Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim - I hope you enjoyed your time off - great sewing there - the quilt is going to be wonderful, what colour will the border be?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on some very nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You worked on some lovely projects on Friday. The Christmas Wreath is gorgeous so are the bags and quilt. It's worth working to have such pretty projects to play with. Hope being back at work is not too much of a drag.......xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo well done on some lovely projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a productive time you had working on these lovely projects. It's such fun to see what others worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sad to have to go back to work again, hope you had a lovely time with your family, great sewing achievement, reminds me, I must finish my Christmas Wreath, it is too nice to leave in the cupboard. Cheers. XXX

    ReplyDelete