Saturday, January 31, 2015

A few more finishes for January

I have a few more finishes to show for January.

First up is Springtime


I have given this to my Mum because she helped me with my crochet blanket which is now finished.


I did most of the squares except for 40 tiny ones which Mum did she also stitched them altogether and put on a border.  I have a great Mum as stitching them together is my least favourite part.

I also finished my Double Take quilt.  Designed by Thimbleblossoms and using Happy Go Lucky.


I also found some Bliss scraps and got myself a pattern by Tied with a Ribbon to make a spool pincushion.


Cute isn't it.  I am using it for a swap gift and I have enough scraps to make a few more to use as swap gifts but think I need to keep one for myself.

Lastly I finished a block on my Deck the Halls stitchery.


Until next time happy stitching.






10 comments:

  1. You've been busy. Love the colours in Double Take, and your pin cushion is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of your Mum to help you with the crocheted rug. I am sure she will love her quilt.
    Lots of lovely finishes Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim oh i love all your finishes for this month,well done my friend,you are so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy! Good job with all your January finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you've been super busy with all those finishes for January, I love how your crocheted blanket turned out and would love to see it if you're coming to our next Mill Rosie meet up....hint, hint..... Well done! :) Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been very busy, Kim. Everything is gorgeous. I just love your crocheted rug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finishes Kim. Love the spool pincushion. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing finishes Kate you have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim you are such a beautiful sewer. Love your gorgeous finishes. The crocheted blanket is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been a busy girl, Beautiful finishes Kim. Your blanket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete