Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa Sack Swap

This year I participated in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap which has been great fun making things and receiving some lovely gifts.  My partner was Pat and she totally spoiled me.

Here is my loot.



Now I know why it came in two parcel post envelopes.  Pat I can't say thank you enough for all my lovely gifts.  Also a big thank you to Cheryll for organising this swap.

This is what I sent Pat minus the tea towel I sent I forgot to take a photo of that and also the chocolates I sent.


There is only one bag but each side was different.


The elf table runner was designed by Leanne of Lizziethequilter I adapted the pattern to a table runner for ease of posting.



Lastly a Christmas Tree wall hanging.

Thanks again Pat.  I am looking forward to doing this swap again next year.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am having a little break but will be back in the New Year with more new and UFOs to show you.





 




9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gifts. Love the Santa pincushion. So cute. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was spoiled by Pat last Christmas
    Lovely gifts both sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat is so very generous and she always puts together an awesome parcel....and your gifts for pat are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts sent to Pat and received from Pat. Have a very merry Christmas Kim and I'll see you in 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of wonderful "loot" there Kim! Have a lovely Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kim, your gifts are beautiful, you will have fun with all those, I love everything you made especially my elf design. You did a beautiful job. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a haul of lovely loot. Pat certainly embraced the spirit of Christmas giving didn't she! WoW...
    Merry Christmas to you... go enjoy some more! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous things you made for Pat, Kim. You have made some beautiful things. Pat spoilt you as well. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, loved seeing what Pat sent to you.....so spoilt...but a lot of fun...hugs ofaigh

    ReplyDelete