Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mid Week Catch Up

Just thought I would do a mid week post to show what I have been sewing.

First up a finish.  Mini Spools by Thimbleblossoms using Scrumptious, Vintage Modern and Happy Go Lucky.


Next another finish a baby sampler for my cousin's daughter again using Scrumptious.  Gaia's quilt was made with Scrumptious so it will match.


More finishes I used my left over half square triangles from my Night Sky Quilt to make 24 pot holders.


This is the progress on my Night Sky Quilt.


Then another top I finally got around to finishing my Good Night Irene top just need to quilt it.  I am giving this one to my sister to give to her friend who is going to be a granny for the first time in January.


Lastly is my Mini Shine top using Daysail.  Pattern by Sherri McConnell just have to see what I have left over from my Daysail fat quarter bundle before I can back it.


One more photo.  I bought myself a present.


Am looking forward to having a play with this over my Christmas break.  Hopefully it will save looks of cutting time.

Until next time happy stitching.











4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim wow you have achieved so much ,love all your beautiful work,well done Kim and good to see you treating yourself,have fun with your new machine enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! sew many gorgeous projects there... Have fun with your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful projects. Have fun with you new toy. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been a busy girl. Love your new toy xx

    ReplyDelete