Saturday, December 6, 2014

December FNWF

Hello,  Can you believe it is December and last night was the last FNWF for 2014.  This year has just flown by must be all the quilty fun we have all had.

This is what I worked on last night.


It is a birth sampler for my cousin's daughter.  I am hoping to have it finished by Christmas.  It is a Sew Little pattern and has been around for a little while as I did the boy one for my cousin's son.  It gets put over a canvas.

Hope you all had an enjoyable night and I will see you in 2015 for FNWF.

A big huge thank you to Cheryll for hosting it has been great fun seeing what everyone makes.

Merry Christmas and may your stocking be filled with fabric.

Happy stitching.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kim I love it ,I think these are such a lovely idea and I love your stitching enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Kim...I'm sure that they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Merry Christmas to you to..and lovely stitching..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching Kim - makes such a gorgeous gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too Kim. Beautiful stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sampler Kim.
    A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours and all the Best for 2015

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet sampler there Kim, it will look great on a canvas.
    Have a great change of pace for Christmas time, see you in cyberland after New Year x

    ReplyDelete