Sunday, November 30, 2014

What I have been up to

This is what I have been doing.

A little bit of Christmas decorating.


Parcels for the Secret Santa Swap.  Thanks Pat for the presents and Cheryll for being a great Swap Mama.


Some finishing.  This had been in the cupboard for some time.


It is a Viv Creations pattern.

Progress on my Night Sky quilt.


I have used the left over half square triangles to make some pot holders .


Started on a new mini.  Mini Spools by Thimble Bloosoms using Scrumptious and Happy Go Lucky.


My Mini Stems is finished now.


Until next time happy stitching.







6 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Your mini stems is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely projects...I bet Pat has spoilt you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim oh your Xmas tree looks awesome especially with all those pretty presents,oh I love seeing all your lovely work,well done my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your stitchin. Everything you make is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim - wow you're doing some beautiful sewing at the moment! I must go for a closer look at Aloha Girl, do I love Fig Tree...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stocking and all your projects, the tree with the presents looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete