Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I have been up to

I haven't had a chance to show what else I made whilst I was on holidays.  







Angel's Sewing Basket by Gail Pan.  I have one more block to go and then some stitching on the inner cream borders on some of the blocks.


Frozen bag for my niece for Christmas.



Snowmen Table Runner from Art to Heart book Ho Ho Let it Snow.


Babushka wall hanging pattern by Lisa Chandler.


Mini Stems by Figtree & Co I got some Whimsy on special and I had left over honey bun of Patisierre.  Just doing the binding now.

Until next time happy stitching.










7 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous things you've been sewing Kim. Love your Sewing Angels block and as a snowman fan do love that beautiful snowflake table runner. All so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, Kim. Your Gail Pan quilt is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects. Love the Gail Pan quilt. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have achieved so much and everything is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim oh my you do the most amazing things boy i love the snowman table runner,everything is so beautiful ,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW... you were busy!!! Love the quilt on top...so pretty!!!... but all your projects are gorgeous! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete