Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Two Blocks Three Quilt tops

I am on holidays so I have more sewing time.   

This what I have done today.



Two blocks from Gail Pan's Angel's Sewing Basket.  I have used left over Scrumptious fabric.  The first block needs some tracing and stitching in the cream border.

Over the last few days I have finished three quilt tops ready to be quilted.

First up is my Quilt Aid quilt.  This is from 2011 so to say I am a little excited that it is finished is an understatement.


It was a bit hard to get a photo as it is a large quilt and I don't have that much room.  I will get this one professionally quilted.

Next up is Shine by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life.


And lastly is Potluck also by Sherri using Bonnie and Camille's new range of fabric called Daysail.


I really enjoyed making this one.  I have used an aqua from Miss Kate for the border.

Until next time happy stitching.









7 comments:

  1. You accomplished a lot! Enjoy your sewing on your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Quilt Aid quilt is beautiful, Kim. It will look lovely once it's quilted. Your other finishes are great too. I love the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kim wow you are a machine,you are whipping through these and i must say they are all fabulous,well done my clever friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! WOW Love all your quilts, have fun sewing lots more while on holiday :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Kim, you've been doing some stunning sewing!
    Love the Quilt Aid top, well done on getting it done after so long... Shine is lovely too, love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim love your gorgeous finishes and your Sewing Angels look so different to mine with the gorgeous fabric you have used

    ReplyDelete