Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mill Rosie Bloggers Christmas Meet

Yesterday I went to the Mill Rosie Bloggers meet.  I had the best time.  Lots of laughs were had.


This is what I made for our swap.  An apron for something to wear.  Some chocolate for something to eat and a couple of Christmas decorations together with a Christmas bag to carry it all in.


This is what I ended up receiving made by Helen of helenspatchworkpassion.blogspot.com.au.  

Some photos of the present opening.  I think they tell how much fun we all had.







Thanks for the great day Mill Rosie friends.

Until next time happy stitching.














12 comments:

  1. Hi Kim it was such an amazing day and i am so glad that you were part of it,see you at the next one kiddo.xx
    Ps i love what you made,such a wonderful parcel you put together my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a good day didn't we Kim....I can see Jo eyeing up who is likely to take her present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun day had by all from the photos I've seen. Love what you made & received. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful day. So glad you were there

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a good day wasn't it. I ended up taking home Christine's gift that you opened. Not sure where mine ended up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely catching up with you Kim. Everyone's gifts were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an amazing day and gorgeous swap gifts as always. hopefully I can make it to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a really fun day with special friends AND presents; how lucky you all were xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fabulous day, and lots of lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your gifts were gorgeous, that snow man is way too cute!
    I think your gift was 'stolen' quite a few times lol
    lovely to see you again, till the next get together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a fantastic day wasn't it!!! And to top it off I got to meet you face to face... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim I enjoyed chatting with you and I am so pleased you have the gifts I made.

    ReplyDelete