Sunday, October 5, 2014

Swaps

The postie has been kind this week instead of bills he brought lovely goodies.

From Michelle in Mrs Martin's swap I got this absolutely lovely topper to put on my dresser.  Michelle has used Bliss by Bonnie and Camille and an aqua solid and it goes perfectly in my bedroom.  Thank you so much Michelle it is perfect.


The front.


I love the back as well.


A close up of the quilting.

I found it hard to think of something to make for the bedroom and eventually decided on a cushion from Helen Stubbings' Simply Appliqué book which has been a great buy as I have made two projects from this book already.


I used Lexington by Minick & Simpson.  I think I need to make myself one or two of these for myself in some B & C fabrics.

The other swap parcel that arrived was my Summer mini which was made by De absolutely love it.


Thanks De.

This is the mini I made I haven't heard if it has been received as yet.


It is a design by Rosalie Quinlan and I have used some Lynette Anderson fabrics.

Thanks Cheryll for organising such a lovely swap.

Until next time happy stitching.




9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim ,wow love your gifts,you were very spoilt,enjoy and i love the mini you made too Kim,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have received some gorgeous gifts, Kim. The mini you made is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects all around
    Love your mini you made The icecream one is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely week at your place Kim. Love that beautiful topper you received and gorgeous cushion you made, and lovely minis as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your received a beautiful runner from Michelle and both Summertime Swap Mini are awesome.. The wee Caravan one would look great in out Humpy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful runner. Love the fabrics used. :) The cushion you made is gorgeous as is the mini. Cute mini from De. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful topper, Kim... lovely gift... both of the mini's are gorgeous too... love that little caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kim you did receive some amazing gifts ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. It arrived today Kim and is beautiful - thank you so much. It has pride of place in the kitchen - you clever girl using a favourite designer and favourite fabric xxx

    ReplyDelete