Saturday, October 18, 2014

FNSI

I pulled my Quilt Aid BOM out of the cupboard it is from 2011.  I had three blocks half done and two blocks not started, the other blocks were completed some time ago.  Yesterday I worked on the two blocks I hadn't started.  I got them all set up and even managed to do some stitching on one of them.



The fabric is Ruby by Bonnie and Camille.  I am hoping to get all the blocks completed by the end of the month.

Hope you all had a lovely time sewing and thanks to Wendy for being a lovely hostess.

Until next time happy stitching.


16 comments:

  1. Hi Kim you do such beautiful work,awesome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks made in great colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blocks, Kim. I love your little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, of course I LOVE the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks and fabric Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blocks are just beautiful look forward to seeing some more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frog is sooooo stinking cute, thanks for sharing. Doesn't it feel great to get WIP moving?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a plan...I do love that frog block.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blocks. They look great. I bought a few blocks from that BOM & was inspired by you to get them out & start them. I went looking & i couldn't find them. I had seen them in the fabric cupboard not long ago but must have moved them when i tidied it up. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are fabulous blocks...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Kim and done with fabrics from my favourite fabric designer too :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these fabrics, what a wonderful job you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous fabrics and such pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good on you Kim, getting out an old project & working on it... you'll have it finished soon, I bet!

    ReplyDelete