Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Productive Week

I have had a productive week working on a UFO from 2011.  

I have been working on my QuiltAid quilt.  I finished the outstanding blocks.


The little frog who is so cute.  


A fairy girl.


The bird house.


The centre block.


The middle row.


The top row.


The bottom row.


It is altogether.  Now just the outer borders to go including another zig zag border so I need to trim back lots of half square triangles.

During the week this lovely mail arrived.


I couldn't resist my Daysail layer cake.  I am making a pattern by Sherri McConnell called Pot Luck.  Progress so far.


One block.


Chain pieced four patches.

Until next time happy stitching.





9 comments:

  1. Wow Kim your quilt top is gorgeous,love it,you are very clever my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim your Quilt aid quilt is absolutely gorgeous. How lovely to have it finished - so nice to work on some ufo's. Your new project is going to be lovely also. Love the fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful, Kim. It is going to looking amazing when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt Kim. Love your new project. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love it, looking gorgeous Kim !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on the quilt Kim... it looks wonderful! Enjoy your layer cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magic quilt Kim, beautiful work, I love the cute frog too. Cheers.♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous blocks Kim, the frog is so wonderful. such beautiful applique.

    ReplyDelete