Sunday, September 28, 2014

Something Finished Something New

This week I had a finish my City Blocks quilt.


Sorry about the box in the corner but I couldn't crop it out without losing part of the quilt.  Just love how it turned out so girly.

I had been working on some secret sewing but wasn't happy with how my project was going may need to do some adjustment so I have put that project aside and have decided on something else to make.  So when something is going right start a new project.  That is how it works isn't it?  Now you will need to sit down as I don't want to shock you but I am not using Bonnie and Camille fabrics even though the pattern used Scrumptious.  I know you are all shocked but what is life without some surprises.


The photo hasn't come up too well I think some of the fabrics blend with my floor.  The pattern is Shine by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life and the fabric is Green Tea and Iced Mocha by Buggy Barn.  Just need to cut sashings.

I am just waiting on swap partners to let me know their parcels have arrived and I will have more to show.

Until next time happy stitching.

11 comments:

  1. Your quilts are beautiful Kim, of course my favourite one is the Bonnie And Camille, I love their fabric as much as you I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim wow your quilt has turned out awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Kim my ipad froze I love your new blocks they look fantastic,can't wait to see you swap items,hope you had a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your finish and your new blocks look gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your City Blocks is so sweet - just love the fabrics. You must be thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your city blocks quilt. Just gorgeous. The new blocks look very lovely. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your City Blocks quilt, Kim. Your new blocks are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your City Blocks quilt Kim. Love the fabrics in your new quilt - quite subdued , but I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful quilt and I love your new project too, so soft and subtle.
    good to throw a curve ball every now and then too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pattern you are used for the beautiful quilt.
    Nice new project you are working on.

    Kim how can I follow you?

    ReplyDelete