Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friday Night Flying Geese

Hello,

Hope you are all having a nice Saturday.  I have been sewing up a storm this morning working on secret sewing and am pleased to say I have finished four things and have made great progress on the fifth.  Okay I confess I haven't done any housework.

What I can show is what I worked on last night for Friday Night Sew In thanks Wendy for hosting and hope you are feeling better.  I started a new project by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co called Whit and is part of her Little Bites range.  It is flying geese which are tiny 1.5" x 2.5" but very cute.  I am using Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille.  

Progress so far ...


One little block finished.


Flying geese trimmed and ready to be sewn.


A pile to be trimmed.


Half done.

I am participating in the Round the World Blog Hop on Monday if you are interested in being nominated let me know.  

Until next time happy stitching.

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Kim - nice tiny pieces to be working with. Housework will still be there next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim you had a busy night ,love your block you always make the loviest things,enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy
    Liking that block very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, wow these are such tiny blocks, so beautifully stitched, well done! You must have quite a collection of B&C, I know they're your favourites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so tiny. Love you block. I've been thinking of getting the pattern. Maybe i won't :) Just love B&C fabrics. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been a busy girl, love your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh that's tiny!
    Beautiful fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flying geese and the fabrics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fabrics for those flying geese.

    ReplyDelete