Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Friday Night with Friends

Can you believe it is already August.  This year has just flown by.

Last night I did something a bit different some knitting.  A friend of mine has been making socks so I thought I would have a try.  I did had to do some unpicking as some of the stitches came off the end of the double ended needles.  Progress so far.


I have done a bit more this afternoon but have got stuck not sure what the pattern is telling me.  Will have to wait to see Mum tomorrow I am sure she will know what I am meant to do.

Thanks Cheryll for being a lovely hostess.

Stay warm we have had a few cold days in Melbourne.

Until next time happy stitching.

7 comments:

  1. Your sock is progressing nicely Kim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great love the colour !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice socks
    A friend knitted me a pair I love them
    So warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the yarn looks kind of nondescript and then knits up into this wonderul stripey effect. Pink and orange.....so wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, thank God for mothers when it comes to knitting and crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours for your socks Kim.

    ReplyDelete