Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Finishes

This is what I have been up to the last couple of weeks plus a few things for the Santa Sack Swap which I can't show otherwise the surprise will be spoilt.  

Firstly I have made some placemats as gifts for friends for Christmas.  It is a pattern by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life using 2.5 inch squares.


The fabric used in these is Little Black Dress 2 by Basic Grey.


French General fabrics I forgot what it is called but is the latest Christmas range.


My mini Sewing Machines.  Now need to decide where to hang it.

And my big project of the month.


Reconstitution Square using Miss Kate love how this turned out.  I quilted it myself using my walking foot and stitching a quarter inch either side of the seam.

Until next time happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. You have been so busy! I love the mini sewing machines. Good for you for quilting that big Miss Kate quilt on your own. It turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kim,wow you have been so busy,i love the range little black dress and how pretty does it look in the place mats,boy i am loving all your projects Kim and gee loving your Miss Kate quilt,well done my friend on your beautiful finishes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your placemats both colour rangers look fabulous. Your large quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kim.

    Love the little sewing machine and the last quilt.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    All your projects are beautiful, I love your big quilt, that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete