Saturday, July 19, 2014

FNSI

Last night I worked on a new Christmas project.  Deck the Halls by Fig n' Berry Creations.

This is my progress so far.


This is one of the smaller blocks as I wanted to do some stitching instead of spending the whole night tracing a design.  It is a very cute project.  I am using 115 DMC to stitch with as I have a few skeins in my stash.

Thanks Wendy of Sugarlane for being such a lovely hostess.  It was fun stitching with everyone.

Until next time happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. This will be so cute when you finish, its nice to sit and stitch isn't it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go knocking out those Xmas projects so far ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start on your Christmas stitchery !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be so cute, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitchery, I am working on a christmas one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really cute stitchery. No wonder you couldn't wait to get started. Can't wait to see more of this one.......xx

    ReplyDelete