Saturday, July 26, 2014

Christmas in July

Yesterday was opening day for the Christmas in July swap organised by the lovely Cheryll.  Simone of quiltingismydowntime.blogspot.com.au made these lovely gifts for me.


A lovely Christmas banner.  I just love how Simone quilted the trees.  The fabric is very cute with snowmen and trees.



A cardholder with a little Angel watching over the cards.  Beautiful stitching Simone.



More beautiful stitching on this table runner.  I have hung it on the side of my pantry for now my table is full as I am doing some tracing.  I think I might leave it up for a while.  I love the red and aqua fabrics Simone picked.

Thank you so much Simone for the lovely gifts I will think of you when ai hang them at Christmas.

A big thanks to Cheryll for all her organising.  Sending you a big cyber hug in thanks.

Until next time happy stitching.  

8 comments:

  1. You have been spoilt with the gorgeous gifts the stitching is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts. Happy Christmas in July to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were totally spoiled! How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You received some lovely gifts from Simone, love the Christmas banner :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea for the card holder. How cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous gifts Simone made for you Kim. the card holder is a lovely idea and love the banner too. All that tracing you're doing wouldn't be Deck the Halls by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...gorgeous gifts Kim ... So pleased you enjoyed Christmas in July too! Ho oh ho :)

    ReplyDelete