Monday, July 7, 2014

12 inch Mini Swap

The next instalment of the 12 inch mini quilt swap has happened.


This is what I sent to Noela from Quilty Bits from the Blue Room.  It was a Birdhouse pattern which I have had for a while.  I changed up the borders to make it small enough.  I used Cottage Garden Threads in Jacaranda for the stitching and some Lynette Anderson fabrics I had in my stash.


This is what I received from Cathy from Cathy's Sewing Room.  I love the saying it is very funny.  I love the fabric she picked with the cotton reels and the tape measure.  Thanks Cathy it is just beautiful.

Now to work on the next 12 inch mini.  I have my pattern all picked.

Thanks Cheryll for being such a great Swap Mama.

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job of your lovely mini Kim, and the one Cathy sent you is gorgeous also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is just beautiful as is the one Cathy sent you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both mini quilts are lovely, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kim lovely mini's both sent and received.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful minis popping up in Blogland
    Beautiful both sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent and received are both lovely Kim....

    ReplyDelete