Saturday, June 7, 2014

FNWF

Had a great night stitching with Cheryll and all her friends.  I got a bit done.


Secret stitching for my Christmas in July swap shh.


I nearly got my Layer Cake Lemonade quilt top together just a couple of rows to sew together.  The fabric is Front Porch by Jan Patek.  I just need to get backing and binding fabric.  It is going to be a gift for a friend.


And lastly I worked on another Little Creatures block.  Am really enjoying this project and working with the Cottage Garden Threads.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable evening and are having a good long weekend with lots of sewing.

Until next time happy stitching.

16 comments:

  1. You did get heaps done Kim...that is a cute stitchery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done a very productive evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well Kim,love all your projects,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great pattern for showing off the beautiful fabric Kim, I love the look of that range. Gorgeous stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bee embroidery is so happy! I will have to check out the design. I have a good friend that has started keeping bees since she retired from teaching. I visited last week and she showed me her honey workshop and although it was lovely, I think it could use a bee quilt decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops will try again..noticed my spelling mistakes after posting my comment so deleted it..meant to say..you did have a busy night..lovely fabric you are using and a gorgeous stitchery..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy The bees are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little bee stitchery is so cute, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a productive evening, and I love your wee Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of lovely happening there on fnwf. I love the little bees and flowers in the stitchery.....what a lovely effect you are getting with those cottage threads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very busy night with lots of beautiful projects. I love the stitchery design:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kim

    It was a good FNSI for you, especially love that little stitchery.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had a very productive evening. Now I won't sleep from wondering what your secret project is... I'm way too nosy for 'sneak peeks' ;o) Love that little stitchery and great work getting so close to finishing your friends quilt..... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cute bees, beautiful hand work. You accomplished so much!

    ReplyDelete