Sunday, June 1, 2014

Choockyblue's Party

I have joined in the sewing fun with Chookyblue and everyone else and it appears lots of you have been celebrating.

I managed to finish a secret project but can't show yet but I am pleased with how it has turned out.  I also made progress on another secret project but need to get some matching thread to do the top stitching.

I can show you these.



Three blocks from my Puddle Jump quilt top and 13 to go.  It is another Thimble Blossoms pattern and uses the blues/greens from April Showers.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Until next time happy stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Puddle Jump blocks Kim. Sounds like you managed to get lots done for Chookys party

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blocks there Kim... and I'm so glad to see you had a wonderful time in Darwin... the newly painted room will be a lovely place to be among your B&C quilts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks, Kim. I love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks and fabric !

    ReplyDelete