Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday Night Results

I hope no one minds but it is getting cold in Melbourne so I sewed in my pjs last night.  I started a bit later due to the train taking nearly taking 20 minutes longer due to a broken down train further along the track.  At least this time I didn't have to detrain which involved climbing out the side of the train in the driver's section.  Lucky there was a Metro lady helping everyone down.  Enough grumbling I did manage to get some things done.

Firstly


One of my Hexie borders for Cornelian.  I have two more to go.

Secondly


A couple of weeks ago I traced out my stitcheries for my Little Creatures quilt and you couldn't really see them.  Well I stitched the first one last night.  A spider who is rather cute.  I am using Cottage Garden Threads which I love using.  I was trying to save these stitcheries for when I go away but couldn't resist and I also have something else I can stitch while I am away just have to trace them out.

Thank you Cheryll for hosting.  Hope everyone had a lovely night and it wasn't too cold.

Until next time happy stitching.

16 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you were in your pjs. At least it was night! Usually I don't bother to change in the morning and sew all day in them. I love your spider and I am still in the midst of sewing on my Friday night. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel better as I was in my nightie! LOL! Great hexagons Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Kim I was in my pjs too. :). Love the hexies & the cute spider. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim you have done such beautiful work,love the spider,i dont mind you in your PJ's as long as you are warm,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hexies and cute spider :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kim, I had my pj's on to, its so nice sitting in front of my fire in the lounge with some stitching on my lap, your spider web stitchery is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Spider stitchery! and I wish I had thought of putting my pj's on at some point.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girl after my own heart...I was in mine too. Beautiful stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol PJ's? Isn't that what we all dress in to do FNwF's? lol Lovely stitching, your spider is a bit special, love him.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh... that little spider stitchery is so cute and your hexie border is gorgeous. The finished quilt is going to be stunning. Hummm.. good job I didn't sew in my night atire... I sleep in the nude! :o)))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popping in from FNWF, love the spider he is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit confused. Did you have to use the hexie border to climb out the train window? I hope it didn't get wrecked because it is very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta be in the jimmy jammers.....LOL...love your stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, pj's pass as acceptable stitching attire Kim!
    Love the Cornelian border section - do I see stitchery on some of the hexy's or are they fussy-cut?

    ReplyDelete
  15. PJ's are fine!!! And so is your stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  16. P.J's are always acceptable attire when sewing in my opinion. Love the cornelian hexies :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete