Friday, April 18, 2014

Three Finishes.

I have finished three little projects.

First up is a little pillow using Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille.  A very easy pattern which did not take long to do.  Pattern is by Its Sew Emma.


Next up is a Christmas table topper which is a pattern from last year's Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas in July.  


Lastly is a Monster Pincushion by Helen Stubbings.  I went to AQC last week and did a make and take class with Helen.  I picked up some good tips from her and I purchased some of the appliqué needles tha Helen uses which I found are much better than I had been using.

I did get some other treasures.


The quilts on display were all great.  I kept thinking wow and then I look at the next one and think exactly the same.  I also went to a talk by Monica Poole and got some tips on quilt as you go for the Happiness Quilt I am making.

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter I am off to do some sewing.

Happy stitching.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes Kim. Have fun with those other treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes. Have fun sewing. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finishes Kim... Love the huge pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looooooving those pin cushions. Especially the large one.

    ReplyDelete