Saturday, April 12, 2014

Swaps

This year I am participating in a few swaps.

First up is the 12 inch Easter mini but I forgot to take a photo of my mini.  I remembered when I had sealed up the package.  I received this lovely mini from Pam of pamslittleplace.blogspot.com.au.  


How cute is the bunny with his huge Easter Egg.  Thanks Cheryll for a wonderful swap.  I have worked out what I am doing for the next 12 inch mini swap.

The other swap I am participating in is Mrs Martin's Home Sweet Home Swap.  This time I remembered to take photos but I had thought the first room was the kitchen.  I merrily made my gift and sent it off then discovered I should of made something for the sewing nook.  Oops!  Anyway Michelle liked her present and I will make something for the sewing nook when everyone else is making something in the kitchen.


Table topper designed by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting life using Grant Park by Minick and Simpson.


Oven Mitt by Cotton Way using Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie and Camille.  I have had this pattern for a while so was glad I had a chance to use it.  I need to make some more of these as I think they will make lovely gifts.


Both projects.

This is what Michelle of britcreek.blogspot.com.au made for me.



This is one of Michelle's own designs called Audrey.  It is a paper piecing pouch which is so lovely.  The pattern is for sale at Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop.

Thank Pam and Michelle for my lovely gifts.

Until next time happy stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim what beautiful swap gifts you have received and also sent,love swaps they are so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swap gifts sent & received. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim lots of lovely spoiling...sent and received...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mini Kim and the kitchen set you made are lovely

    ReplyDelete