Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quilt Tops

I have finished a couple of quilt tops this week which now are in the quilting pile.  I also have the centre of Cornelian together and am up to doing the borders.


I am pleased with how it is coming together.  I also was able to see Helen's original at AQC which is just stunning.


This is Christmas Cabin by Cottonway and uses April Showers by Bonnie and Camille.  I love the fresh look of the fabrics something a bit different for Christmas instead of the darker colours in many Christmas ranges.


I didn't quite have enough room to lay this out flat but it is Flowergirl  by Thimble Blossoms using Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille.  I have had it partially done for a while so it is nice to have at least the top done.

Until next time happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. Your quilt tops are beautiful Kim. I love your flower girl quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work Kim - gorgeous finishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim as usual such beatiful work you have been doing,well done my clever friend,hope you have a lovely evening.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW......your tops look amazing........WOW.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts are gorgeous Kim. I love your Cornelian one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilts and. cornelian is looking fantastic, well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I can't come read your blog anymore sorry... all these gorgeous quilts are just too inspiring and too gorgeous and your sewing is simply wonderful!! I'm green with envy, ha!

    I have a lot of bits & bobs of B&C fabrics, and have been considering using Flowergirl with them... is it any easy one to make? I am a confident beginner

    ReplyDelete