Sunday, April 20, 2014

Friday Sewing

Since it was a public holiday on Friday I enjoyed a full day of sewing and managed to finish a couple more things.


It is a bit hard to see but I traced out some stitcheries for a new small quilt.  I got this at AQC it is by Teddlywinks and is a new pattern called Little Creatures and has ladybugs (my Favourite), butterflies (Mikayla's favourite), caterpillars and even a spider (definitely not my sister Jessica's favourite).  It is all very cute.  I am going to save the stitching for when I go to visit Mikayla in a month.


Next up I had this quilt top in the cupboard for a while it is Marmalade flannel and as Jessica is expecting a little boy in July I quilted and bound it so I all organised for the baby's arrival.


I also made another Rainy Day sewing bag and I have put my binding clips inside.  I used the leftover April Showers from my Starlight quilt.  There are enough leftovers for at least one more.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter break and has fitted in some extra sewing time.

6 comments:

  1. looks like you have had some beautiful finishes!
    love your big hexie pincushion and needle keep.
    Looking forward to seeing your little stitcheries developing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy. Love the small quilt in those soft colours.Pity I can't see the stitcheries but that is a lot of tracing you have done. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very productive day with some beautiful projects. Your new quilt with its stitcheries sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy day for you. The stitcheries sound interesting. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty quilt and stitcheries are a lovely thing to take..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had a look around your Blog You make nice things

    ReplyDelete