Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Swoon and Other Things

I got to pick up my Swoon quilt from the long arm quilters at the weekend so I have been busy sewing on the bidding.

 I will take a full photo when I can take it to Mum's I don't have enough room to get a good photo.


A close up of the quilting which I just love.  The quilting design is called Popcorn.  It was done by Jemima's Creative Quilting.  They do such a great job.  I have dropped two more quilts in to be done.  I have a box full of tops ready to be quilted. 

 Pippa is all finished and ready to be hung on the wall in my sewing room.  She is going to keep me company while I sew.

 Block 2 of the Fat Quarter Shop Wishes Quilt Along.

Block 1 of the Happiness Quilt BOM in Homespun.

I am up to date on the BOMs I have started this year so I am pretty pleased with myself.

7 comments:

  1. Your swoon quilt is gorgeous. Love your projects. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful work Kim,you are a clever chicky.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swoon quilt is just gorgeous Kim and your BOMs are going to be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swoon quilt, isn't it great to be up to date with your stitching. Pippa is going to look gorgeous on your sewing room wall :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy Kim. Your Swoon looks great. Love your Pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy girl, your projects are beautiful, Love your swoon,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swoon looks great. It will be nice having pipa in your room to keep you company while you sew :-)

    ReplyDelete