Saturday, March 22, 2014

Swoon and Fresh

I made it to Mum's today and took photos of a couple of quilts that were too big for me to take photos of at my little unit.

First up is my completed Swoon quilt.


I couldn't get the whole quilt as it was dragging on the ground but you can see more of it than my other photos.  I love this quilt and I am snuggled under it right now as it is cooler tonight.

Next is my Fresh quilt which is for my niece.  I took it to the quilter's today now just have to save to pay for it.  It is a really big quilt and it was a pain trying to iron it.  Again I couldn't get the whole quilt in.


I am getting the same quilting design on this as on Swoon.

Until next time happy stitching.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Kim you clever chicky they are both gorgeous,you sure have been busy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are beautiful but I have to say I'm in love with your swoon quilt, such lovely fabrics :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the quilts are gorgeous. Love the colours in the 2nd one. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both quilts are gorgeous Kim. My favourite is the Swoon one (which is still on my to do list)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swoon quilt is amazing, I love it, the fabrics are pretty and the quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both such gorgeous quilts Kim

    ReplyDelete