Saturday, March 8, 2014

Friday Night With Friends

Hi Everyone,

Last night I had a bit of goal to get all my Fresh blocks put together.

I had been working on them all week and this is what they looked liked before I got sewing last night.

 

And after I had finished sewing I had five finished blocks.  Yeah!!



I have now completed all 16 blocks so the next step is to sew them all together which I plan to do this weekend.   Then it will be off to the long arm quilter ready in plenty of time for my niece's birthday in August.

Thanks Cheryll for hosting. 

Until next time happy stitching.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blocks. Love the colours. Hugs, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    A little pile of fabrics certainly do turn into a
    piece of work don't they! Gorgeous colours you've
    used and love the pattern.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look fantastic. You've been very busy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FNwW - wow you certainly did a lot of work and it's looking awesome, love to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly accomplished a lot in one night! Love the blocks :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they look great
    & you have until August to get it quilted & bound
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those blocks look amazing Kim. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, they look amazing. Loving the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give yourself a pat on the back after that effort! I so enjoyed your company at FNwF too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great Friday night achievement...your blocks look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such progress! Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ... amazing blocks! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow kim that is awesome,love the colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your blocks. The purple looks great.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blocks turned out beautifully, pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete